Blablabla

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Lagu Teman


Adussss..the sadness come to me again...tak sangka perjalanan selama 3 1/2 disini hampir berakhir. Sediki demi sedikit aku mengimbau kenangan2 pahit dan manis..dan aku rasa terharu apabila ada salah seorang kawan menghadiahkan sebuah lagu yang bagiku amat menyentuh hati dan perasaan..This song are show what am i feel right now :(



ermmm..this song are really awesome, represented all the moment i'am here..maybe some people just say that "Owhhh..it's just a song..no need to be so touching...fuhhh.." But, for me everthing that i had learned, gained, explored, experience here is somethings that is no other can replaced it, Thanks to GOD for give me this upportunity to came here....hehehee...waaaa..it's hard to say "GOODBYE" lorrrr..hukhukhuk...


please to be remain in my heart & thanks a lot to be the best part of my life..:D

No comments:

Post a Comment