Blablabla

Monday, March 14, 2011

HOLIDAY is MINE...yepppiiiii..^_^

laaaallaaa..it's almost 3 days i'm in holiday..feel so relax..no work..no gain..no stress..no pain..no orders..no..no...no..let me enjoy this moment with all my members. Thanks God for giving me such a good friends..who always take care of me..who always advice me..and who always help me and much more important..always support and be besides me..(ehemmm2..) Sometimes, people becomes more motivated when their have a strong "Back bone" who always take care and willing to lend their hand to help us during any trouble..Here, i wanna to give a BIG THANKS to my Practicum friends..Mr. Luqmanulhakim and Mr. Amar Al-Baktiar because understand my responsibility as a Counselor..thank you for being my "back bone". When i was in trouble..really loves to give a warm appreciation to LUQ for always lend his hand to guide me and keep helping me and my partner Wan Fatihah..also not forgotton to AMAR for giving an advice and motivation!!!! Let us be the best and make a change..for this only less than 4 months.."Only God can pay for all the good things that both of you have done, amen..^_^"

May my bless always be with you
LUQ and AMAR..keep working and fighting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment