Blablabla

Sunday, November 6, 2011

My heart saying..?

Long time no see..hehhe..how are you?? i'm just fine here..well, my life is just slow as turtle..nothing to do at home. Doing household make me feel like a "HOUSEWIFE" hahhahahha..cooking, cleaning, washing ect make my all days buzy!! Ermm..furthermore i'm dying missing all my beloved friends. Hey guys "How you have been??" Sometimes i want to return again to all the moments when we are together. Thanks God for giving me such a great exprience!


Counting the days when the "Posting" will come, the time to build my career after take a long break. My brain become frozen now, a lot of things faded aways from my storage hahhaaha..look likes i need to read and do my revision again so that i can refresh what am i studying 4 years ago! I hope i'm not going to varnish all my memories about counselling theories, counselling skills and more!hukhuk..May all the best will come over..to be a great teacher in the future..yehaaaa...


Now is raining..and my heart keep thinking of someone..hehhe..Thanks God because always stand beside me when i;m down. Honestly, this week is damn sad, make my heart so hurt and give up. WHY?? (ermm..not love problem arrr..hehhe). Small mistake that give a big meaning and effect, hope everythings will be fine. God always hear my calling...amen...How much that job is really importance to me, to help my family earn a bit of money..ohhh..Next time, no more mistake and the most importance is "PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE FILL IN THE BLANK" while request any job! Big lesson to me...Sorry mum and dad..


Ermm..alright then..before i'm out..let me share some beautiful phrase with you

"Some people see what is your big mistake, but they forget how hurt the person whom make the mistake!"

No comments:

Post a Comment