Blablabla

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Marriage??




"Will you marry me???" - "Yes..i do.."

Agaknya, tahun ini musim orang-orang berkahwin kot..my cousin, my auntie, my friends choose this year to get marriage. People got the asked me.."heiii..sam..when you want to get marriage?" ME?? hahahhaa..excuse me.." I don't have any boyfriend yet..hahhaha..Talking about this things, i have a lot of interest to know and feel about marriage, Do you think marriage is the most happier moments in life???

"When i was sitting alone and think about all this..it's make me so complicated to discuss about..maybe i'm not ready yet to have such big responsiblity in life, with no guarantee carees..no earning money..errmm..it's hard to say YES to all the comitment, ohhh..otherwise, i'm not meeting yet with my Mr. Right..hahhaa..may God gave me somebody that have a great heart upon Him, good looking, stable in life too..Ohhhh hooo..i'm too demand right?? hehhehe.. Hope soo..just dreaming lorrr...Some day, the time will come. For anyone that have been marriage this year or previous, don't only say the sweet words but not realize it when be togethers, have a strong will and strenght to faces any challengers during marriage period. Maybe that is the difficultlities we have to meet along the ways to happenies. if you can overcome and control all the things that happen in your marriage life time..then you will be success together to faces any of the vhallenges. Honestly, sometimes, sad ti say some of the couple can not stand there marriage until the end. No more loves..think about future and get happier life ever after...May God blessed your ways, in order to build a new enviroment, new hope, new life, new courage, new home...."



No comments:

Post a Comment