Blablabla

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Nak Kata APA yerrrr??

waduhhhhhh..berakhir sudah segalanya semalam (30/11) last paper and also last exam sem ni..errmm, so far so good, my exam...boleh la jawab..hahahhaa..hope everyhing gonna be fine yeahhh!!!! today so buzy with my thesis, terkejar sana...terkejar sini..boleh pulak eh tersesat, adussss..apapun, thanks to Lord for give me such upportunities to done all the best for my thesis, dah pergi hantar jilid tapi..kos RM100+++..hahahhahaa..
tak tau nak cakap apa, just feeling so free and happy..and at the same time feel sad also..quit jelousy to my friends that go back home early..i'm gonna go back home 10/12..there are still long way to run..have fun here, and settle down all the things..packing..packing..packing..haiyaaaaaa..need to be more patience my dear psalms..hahhaa..

No comments:

Post a Comment