Blablabla

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Stand Alone!

Emm..The proverb "No Man Is An Island" make me ask my brain, huhh..it's differents to me, feel alone a while..just ME + BANTAL BUSUK + LAPTOP stiil close together..the others..emm, i don't know what happen..frozen suddenly!! Maybe everybody are buzy with their books, doing notes..huhh..this scene make me bored!! I can count how much words that i used to talked..Everyone have their own agendas..hehhee..
Seeing my housemate faces only for a while..then becomes CHISPMORE..hauahahaa..Aduii..or only me thinking to much? meanwhile, my appetiate is too bad, i don't eat any rice..feel no mood to eat, huhu..When everything will be alright? Or i'm the one who have to make a first move? Emm..If continue like this, it's prefer if i run away..hauahauaahaha..(Not brave enough actually..)
Well2..study week make people stand alone, always being together with books..Luckily, i still have a friends to talk with (YM laaaa..) Please..please God..Help Me, breaking this ice so that it will be alrigt again..
i'm tired to read a books and write a notes..Hope to be ok soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment